I received an email the other day asking if it was possible to listen to cell phone calls. This website explores the world of cell phone monitoring, but I’ve never actually looked at “cell phone tapping” and listening in to someone’s calls.
For the most part, we look at the software that lets you look at texts, see details about phone calls, go through the contact list on the phone. (It’s called SpyBubble)
And although this “spy” software is usually enough for most people there are times when people need to be able to listen to cell phone calls. However, if you want to hear everything someone says on their call, there’s a software that will let you do this.
SpyPhone Gold is the name of the program and similar to others we’ve reviewed here, it provides a way to monitor what someone is doing on their cell phone. The defining feature for SpyPhone is the fact that you can listen to cell phone calls in entirety without the person using the phone knowing.
It’s an advanced technology that most programs don’t offer, however this program coins itself as a complete cell phone tapping tool. In a way it’s the “cadillac” of cell monitoring programs.
As you might imagine, it’s more expensive. It’s $169 so this added feature comes at an added cost, however there’s no denying that it’s a dynamite surveillance tool. If you can listen to someone’s calls on top of being able to see their texts, web browsing history etc, then you’re going to know exactly what they’re up to.
Why Listen To Cell Phone Calls?
As I mentioned earlier, many people don’t need to be able to hear someone’s calls to get the answers they need. Often times simply being able to read their texts will tell them everything they need.
However there are some people who still rely on phone calls as a way to communicate and in those cases, being able to listen in to their phone calls is the best way to get answers.
Incoming search terms:
- is it possible to listen to cell phone conversations
- how to listen to other cell phone conversations
- how to listen to cell phone calls
- how to listen to other peoples cell phone conversations
- is it possible to listen to cell phone calls
- is it possible to listen to cellphone conversations
- is it possible to monitor or listen someone mobile calls
- is it possible to use scanner to listen to phone calls
- why can i hear other conversations when i am on the cell phone
- wvmp can someone listen in on my cell phone